THE UPMA OF FLORIDA awards scholarships to qualifying students.
- The applicant must be the child or grandchild of an active or Retired Postmaster or Manager, who is a member of UPMA Florida Chapter
- Applicant must be accepted as a FIRST, SECOND , THIRD OR FOURTH YEAR STUDENT
for admission to an accredited college, university or trade school.
- The applicant must have a 2.5 Grade Point Average (GPA) overall including
a a 2.5 average for the last full year of high school, and must provide
a transcript of their grades covering the most recent year of school..
If the recipient leaves school for any reason except for sickness or death
the money must be returned to the UPMA Florida Chapter Retirees.
The winners will be announced at the Florida State Convention.
The APPLICATION and all additional pages must be submitted to the Chairman of the Retired UPMA of Florida. Please read instruction carefully. INCOMPLETE applications will be disqualified. Type or print all additional information on 8-1/2" x 11" sheets of paper. Place your full name on top of each page submitted and staple all sheets together.
- Full Name: ___________________________________________________________________________________
- Birth Date: ___________________________________________________________________________________
- Name and address of the relative who is a UPMA member:
- UPMA member's relationship to you: ________________________________________________________________
- School you plan to attend:
- FIRST YEAR STUDENTS: Have you applied for admission? ______ Have you been
(Include acceptance letter with application) *
- Applicant must write and sign a letter (not more than 400 words) describing
awards, community service, school activities, position or offices, paid
or volunteer jobs, future plans and any other pertinent information to
assist the selecting committee evaluate the applications. Provide information
that you believe would be helpful to the Scholarship Committee in assessing
your personal or financial need. *
- Attach your latest transcript from school: (Include latest ACT or SAT scores)*
School: _________________________________City: ______________________________State:____
- Have you received this scholarship before? Yes ___No ____What year/years?
- Please attach a wallet size photo to application.*
Signature:_________________________________________________ Date of Application__________________________
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL PAPERS AND NECESSARY FORMS TO: (Print this page).
3440 Lake Center Dr. #13-108
Mount Dora, FL 32757
Home: (407) 756-0495 ~ e-mail K C
APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN MAY 15, 2019
If you need clarification on any point you can write to the above address,
email @ or call
* Items must be included with application or application will not be considered.